Welcome to the BMC Racing Team press room. Here you can find a collection of relevant media information.
All interview requests for BMC Racing Team riders, sport directors, managers or staff members should be directed to the press team. Rider interview requests are handled by the following press officers:
- To interview Tom Bohli, Jempy Drucker, Kilian Frankiny, Stefan Küng, Michael Schär, Danilo Wyss
→ please contact Georges Lüchinger, Director of Business Solutions
- To interview Alberto Bettiol, Patrick Bevin, Brent Bookwalter, Damiano Caruso, Rohan Dennis, Alessandro De Marchi, Simon Gerrans, Richie Porte, Nicolas Roche, Jurgen Roelandts, Joey Rosskopf, Miles Scotson, Dylan Teuns, Greg Van Avermaet, Tejay van Garderen, Nathan Van Hooydonck, Francisco Ventoso, Loïc Vliegen
→ please contact Phoebe Haymes, Press Officer
Periodically, the team conducts pre-race news conferences. Notifications are sent via email and RSVPs are required.
Press releases/race reports
Typically, race reports are only distributed for podium (top three) finishes, but are always available on the BMC Racing Team website. Press releases, race previews, press conference advisories and other newsworthy items are periodically emailed to accredited media members. To be added to the BMC Racing Team's media distribution list, please email Press Officer Phoebe Haymes.
Photography & artwork
Mug shots, portrait and posed action photos of BMC Racing Team's 2018 rider roster are now available for download on our official Flickr page. All photos are rights-free, but should be credited as: © Chris Auld Photography.
- Mug Shots: bit.ly/2lqlSGa
- Portraits: bit.ly/2CpxfIe
- Posed Action: bit.ly/2DEy2BY
- Team Photo: bit.ly/2lqpp7E
- Staff mug shots: bit.ly/2EonGaH
Action photography is not available for media use, but the BMC Racing Team can direct you to professional photographers who make their work available for purchase.