A racing evolution
- 01 Premium Carbon, Tuned Compliance Concept, DTi
- Fox Float 32 SC, Factory, FIT4, Kashima, iRD (100mm)
- Shimano XTR Di2
- Shimano XTR Race (160/160)
- DT Swiss XRC 1200
MTT system relies on a dual-guide design to promote torsional and lateral stiffness and is available in 3 levels of damping.
The internal cable management system keeps dirt and grime away from the shift and brake lines.
142mm rear hub spacing combined with thru-axle stiffness makes the rear end of the teamelite truly high-performance.
Extra (Standover) Clearance on the extra small Teamelite 01 - To achieve extra standover clearance on the extra small version of the Teamelite 01, our engineers specifically modified the design of the frame, notably the top tube.
Micro travel technologyBMC’s Micro Travel Technology (MTT) is the evolution of several generations of advanced cross-country weaponry. The progressive composite engineers of the Impec Lab spent two years developing and perfecting the function and performance of the system.More Information
Tuned Compliance ConceptTuned performance - Stiff where you need it, compliance where you don't.More Information
Big Wheel ConceptAgility & stability - Purposeful geometry and cockpit design means our 29" bikes are nimble, stable and incredibly efficient.More Information
Dual Transmission IntegrationRider's choice - Aesthetics should not be an afterthought - DTi allows BMC frames to look like the precision machines we designed them to be, regardless of drivetrain variations.More Information
- FrameTeamelite 01 - Micro Travel Technology
- Tubing01 Premium Carbon, Tuned Compliance Concept, DTi
- SizeXS / S / M / L / XL
- ForkFox Float 32 SC, Factory, FIT4, Kashima, iRD (100mm)*
- ChainwheelShimano XTR Race, 36-26T
- CassetteShimano XTR, 11-40T
- ChainShimano XTR
- Front DerailleurShimano XTR Di2
- Rear DerailleurShimano XTR Di2, Shadow Plus
- ShifterShimano XTR Di2, Synchroshift (Right only)
- BrakesShimano XTR Race (160/160)**
- HandlebarBMC MFB 01 Carbon, 720mm
- StemBMC MSM 02
- SeatpostMSP 01 Premium Carbon Compliance Post, 3mm offset
- SeatFizik Tundra M3 carbon
- HubsDT Swiss XRC 1200
- RimsDT Swiss XRC 1200***
- TyresVittoria Barzo TNT, 29x2.1
- ColourTeam Red
- Infos*XS - 80mm
- Price USD 10,499
|Seat tube st mm||400||445||485||525||545|
|Top tube tt‘ mm||550||584||610||630||649|
|Head tube ht mm||90||90||100||110||120|
|Seat angle sa °||73.5||73.5||73.5||73.5||73.5|
|Head angle ha °||70||70||70||70||70|
|Rear center rc mm||429||429||429||429||429|
|Front center fc mm||625||659||685||706||725|
|Wheelbase wb mm||1046||1081||1107||1128||1146|
|BB drop mm||61||61||61||61||61|
|Fork length fl mm||486||506||506||506||506|
|Fork rake fr mm||51||51||51||51||51|
|Crank length mm||170||170||175||175||175|
|Stem length mm||60||70||70||70||70|
|Stem angle °||6||6||6||6||6|
|Bar width mm||720||720||720||720||720|
|Bar rise mm||4||4||4||4||4|
|Post length mm||350||350||350||400||400|
|Stand over height mm||687||773||803||828||838|
Micro Travel Technology (MTT), an incredible advancement in carbon engineering, brings riders the perfect level of rear-end compliance for cross-country racing. The extra 15mm of compliance in the rear wheel supplies ambitious racers that elusive competitive edge.
Chasing the podiums of World Cup races is all about maximizing technical advantages. A frame that weighs merely one kilo is a fantastic place to start. Advancements in carbon technology combined with the skill of our Impec Lab’s engineers resulted in an industry and race-leading XC mountain bike.
The full-sprint that marks the start of an XC race requires attention and immense power - the Teamelite 01 is as ready as you are to go full-throttle when the gun sounds. Power up climbs, carve around turns and navigate the descents in confidence with the world’s most efficient XC hardtail.
- Frame: Teamelite 01 Premium Carbon Frame
- Seatpost: TCC 01 Premium Carbon, Compliance Post
- Frame Technology: Micro Travel Technology & Big Wheel Concept Geometry
- Sizes: 5 sizes: XS / S / M / L / XL
- Frame Weight: 1090g (M)**
- Frame: DTi internal cable management, Single-ring chain guide
- Frame: 12 x 142mm Thru-axle (Syntace)
- Fork: Tapered steerer 1-1/8” to 1-1/2”, 51mm offset
- Seatpost: 5mm offset, 27.2mm
- Bottom Bracket: PF92
- Brakes: Natural-born postmount 140 / 160***
- Drivetrain: Side-swing front derailleur - E2-type mount, Replaceable standard or direct mount, rear derailleur hangers
- Tires: 2.25” maximum width****
- Misc.: 3 XCell Dampers, 36T maximum chainring, single ring drivetrain
**Average sample weight with hardware
***Rotor sizes adapted for some frame sizes
****Tire dimensions based on measured tire width
The MTT system relies on a dual-guide design to promote torsional and lateral stiffness and is available in 3 levels of damping.
Advanced tube shapes of the seatstay and chainstay, and carbon material type and layup bring incredible performance for technically demanding trail conditions.
The chainstays are designed to promote ideal movement for the system, with efficient power transfer to finish the sprint off without hesitation.
Rear spacing for 142mm thru axles ensures drivetrain stiffness and brake alignment.
Internal cable routing keeps dirt and debris away, and is adaptable for single, double, electronic or mechanical drivetrains.