The fastest bike on earth finds a new ‘f’ocus: form, function, fit.
- Aerodynamic 01 Premium Carbon
- Aero Premium Carbon, Hinge-design
- Shimano Dura Ace Di2
- Aero integrated design (F&R)
- Zipp 404/808 NSW Carbon Clincher
Ultimate versatility: The V-Cockpit (spec on all complete bikes and frameset optional) offers optimal aerodynamic performance for taller pad stack dimensions, while the forward-offset promotes vertical compliance – a state-of-the-art blend of high-performance and comfort.
Fully integrated 3rd generation hinge-fork ensures a lean frontal profile, seamlessly integrated brake calipers and a revolutionary, new cockpit mounting system that promotes both form and function.
A rear-mount equipment storage box, top tube fuel box mounts, and down tube dual-mount bottle cage options add up to a dedicated triathlon weapon.
The Flat-Cockpit (optional on frameset, not included with complete bike) offers the maximum aerodynamic advantage, letting riders attain the lowest possible pad stack configurations.
Hidden Brake Booster Technology increases the brake-lever-pull to caliper-free-stroke ratio ensuring the brake pads provide sufficient clearance at times of wheel flex. The system allows for the complete disconnection of the cockpit (when paired with electronic shifting options) for travel purposes.
Equipped with the patented Quick-Pad cartridge system, the revised caliper design improves overall brake function and aerodynamic performance. Perfect placement of the rear wheel thanks to hollow, full-carbon adjustable dropouts.
p2p x subAThe formula for high-performance cycling - Position to Perform maximizes adjustability of rider position while SubA innovation creates an incredibly fast frame profile.More Information
- FrameTimemachine 01
- TubingAerodynamic 01 Premium Carbon
- SizeS / M-S / M-L / L
- ForkAero Premium Carbon, Hinge-design
- ChainwheelShimano Dura Ace, 53-39T
- CassetteShimano Dura Ace 11-28T
- ChainShimano Dura Ace
- Front DerailleurShimano Dura Ace Di2
- Rear DerailleurShimano Dura Ace Di2
- ShifterShimano Dura Ace Di2 Bar End
- BrakesAero integrated design (F&R)
- HandlebarBMC V-Cockpit / Profile T4+ carbon extensions
- StemBMC V-Cockpit (Flat-Cockpit available for purchase)
- SeatpostBMC aero post
- SeatFizik Tritone manganese
- RimsZipp 404 NSW Carbon Clincher / Zipp 808 NSW Carbon Clincher
- TyresContinental Grand Prix 4000S II, 25mm
- ColourSuper Red
- InfosWhite decal set included
- Price EUR 13'499
|Seat angle sa °||71.5 - 81.5||71.5 - 81.5||71.5 - 81.5||71.5 - 81.5|
|Head angle ha °||71.5||71.5||71.5||71.5|
|Rear center rc mm||392||396||396||396|
|Front center fc mm||579||583||618||648|
|Wheelbase wb mm||964||966||1007||1038|
|BB drop mm||58||68||68||68|
|Fork length fl mm||373||373||373||373|
|Fork rake fr mm||45||45||45||45|
|Crank length mm||165||170||170||172.5|
|Stem length mm||p2p||p2p||p2p||p2p|
|Stem angle °||p2p||p2p||p2p||p2p|
|Bar width mm||420||420||420||420|
|Post offset mm||21 / 7 / -7 / -21||21 / 7 / -7 / -21||21 / 7 / -7 / -21||21 / 7 / -7 / -21|
|Stand over height mm||755||797||797||838|
Following a two year partnership with Sauber Engineering, anewly revised SubA concept summarizes our aerodynamic advantages: 3:1 tubes with truncated profiles, crosswind-stabletube shapes, hinge-fork design, a super-lean frontal area and maximum integration overall. Combined with our Position-to-Perform (P2P) rider-position system, this machine is all about free speed – for long course triathlons, time trials or solo efforts in wind-swept terrain.
BMC brought the first hinge-fork to the market more than adecade ago, but being the first is not enough for our engineers. We have refined the third generation of our proprietary hinge-fork to create an even leaner frontal area with seamless form and maximized function. Hidden brake calipers, cables,and housing, and an all-new hidden seat clamp make this bikefeel practically invisible to the rider and more importantly, the wind.
Dual-purpose, Rider-focused Fit
A slippery-fast frame is a good start – but adding a versatile, aerodynamic positioning system for the rider breaks records. There fined Position-to-Perform (P2P) system lets triathletes find their ideal contact points without sacrificing aerodynamics, no matter how aggressive or conservative their front-end position.
Stable in crosswinds and lightning fast in straight lines, predictable handling in your aero position, an adaptable cockpit for short or long reach preferences and high or low stack heights, the‘Quick-pad’ brake cartridge system for swapping out your racing and training wheels, fuel and equipment storage…all of the signs point to multi-sport performance. If your race includes abike split, this is the machine for you.
- Frame: Timemachine 01 Premium Carbon Aero Frame
- Fork: Timemachine 01 Premium Carbon Hinge-Fork
- Seatpost: Timemachine 01 Premium Carbon Vmax Aeropost – Dual-mount
- Frame Technology: Vmax Aero Performance Innovations
- Sizes: 4 sizes: S / M-S / M-L / L
- Cockpit: V-Cockpit / Flat-Cockpit – Vmax, Integrated Design + p2p Technology
- Frame: Brake Booster Technology p2p Dual-Mount Aeropost Configuration, Seat Tube Storage Box Mounts, Top Tube Fuel Storage Box Mounts, Internal Di2 battery mount
- Brake: SubA integrated brake design (F&R)
- Frame: Standard QR 130mm, Horizontal, adjustable dropouts
- Fork: Standard QR 100mm, Untapered steerer 1-1/8”, Vmax Hinge Design
- Seatpost: P2P Dual-Mount Aeropost 01 Premium Carbon
- Bottom Bracket: PF86
- Brakes: Brake Booster Technology, ‘Quick Pad’ Interchange System
- Drivetrain: Braze-on front derailleur mount, Replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Tires: 27mm maximum width***
- Misc.: Top tube fuel box mounts, Rear-mount storage box, Down tube dual-mount bottle cage option
**Average sample weight with hardware
***Tire dimensions based on measured tire width
Capable of creating 71°- 81° effective seat tube angles
Holds your training or race-day equipment - optimal aesthetics, maximal function
Horizontal, adjustable dropouts enable maximum rear wheel aerodynamic spacing, regardless of tire size
The World’s first truly triathlon-specific cockpit
The 3rd generation hinge-fork takes integration and aerodynamic performance to a new level
Partnership with Sauber Engineering introduces more straightline speed and industry-leading crosswind stability
Endless fuel supply: top tube fuel storage mount, seat tube bottle mount and a two-position downtube bottle mount