You, the trail, synchronized
- 01 Premium Carbon (F&R), Internal cable management
- RockShox Pike RC (130mm), 15x110mm thru-axle
- Fox Float DPS, Performance Elite, Evol, Remote (120mm)
- SRAM GX Eagle
- Shimano XT (180/180mm)
- DT Swiss XM 1501 Spline ONE 30, Centerlock
Trailsync: Combines two actions in one. Drop the seat post and open the rear suspension with the push of one button and vice versa.
IP Cable Routing: Prevents rattling, facilitates routing through internal carbon guide tubes.
Integrated Protection: Molded downtube and chainstay guards keep your frame safe from impacts, in a refined design package.
APS Advanced Pivot System: An efficient and durable suspension system with a trail tune. Supports you on the uphill while being fully active on the downhill. Multi Port: Lets you ride the bike with or without a front derailleur and provides access to the interior of the frame.
Mud Flap/Hidden Link: Hides all cables between the rear triangle and the main frame; keeps bearings clean.
Trailsync TechnologySynced – Trailsync technology combines dropper post operation and compression damping, simplifies your cockpit, and eliminates one-handed, on-the-fly adjustments.More Information
Advanced Pivot SystemNo compromises - APS suspension technology allows you to pedal hard, brake fast, and soak up bumps without compromise.More Information
Big Wheel ConceptAgility & stability - Purposeful geometry and cockpit design means our 29" bikes are nimble, stable and incredibly efficient.More Information
- FrameSpeedfox 01 - Advanced Pivot System - Trailsync, PF92 Bottom Bracket, 12 x 148mm Thru-axle
- Tubing01 Premium Carbon (F&R), Internal cable management
- SizeS / M / L / XL
- ForkRockShox Pike RC (130mm), 15x110mm thru-axle
- Rear ShockFox Float DPS, Performance Elite, Evol, Remote (120mm)
- ChainwheelTruvativ Stylo Carbon, 30T
- CassetteSRAM XG 1275 10-50T
- ChainSRAM GX Eagle Black
- Front Derailleur-
- Rear DerailleurSRAM GX Eagle
- ShifterSRAM GX Eagle
- BrakesShimano XT (180/180mm)
- HandlebarBMC MRB 02, 760mm
- StemBMC AMSM 02
- SeatpostBMC Trailsync, 100mm *
- SeatWTB Silverado Team
- HubsDT Swiss XM 1501 Spline ONE, Centerlock
- RimsDT Swiss XM 1501 Spline ONE 30 **
- TyresMaxxis Forekaster EXO, 29x2.35
- ColourAqua Green
- Extras** Tubeless rim strip installed, valve included
- Price EUR 6'299
|Rider height cm||<172||172-182||180-188||>188|
|Seat tube st mm||420||440||480||510|
|Top tube tt‘ mm||587||611||634||653|
|Head tube ht mm||95||105||115||135|
|Seat angle sa °||73.75||73.75||73.75||73.75|
|Head angle ha °||68||68||68||68|
|Rear center rc mm||445||445||445||445|
|Front center fc mm||677||704||728||748|
|Wheelbase wb mm||1123||1145||1169||1189|
|BB drop mm||37||37||37||37|
|Fork length fl mm||526||526||526||526|
|Fork rake fr mm||51||51||51||51|
|Crank length mm||170||175||175||175|
|Stem length mm||45||55||55||55|
|Bar width mm||760||760||760||760|
|Bar rise mm||15||15||15||15|
|Stand over height mm||713||734||752||773|
Advanced riders constantly adjust their suspension platform and seatpost height to optimize their bikes for the terrain ahead. We engineered Trailsync technology to elegantly link the dropper post and platform damping technologies so that any necessary adjustment happens in the blink of an eye, with just one remote lever. The Speedfox’s suspension is firm when its seatpost is up for pedaling. Once you get to the top of a hill, one flick of a lever simultaneously drops the saddle and opens the platform damping for a smooth, plush descent. Trailsync’s cable-actuated components and integrated seat mast are internally routed, so the technology doesn’t interfere with the Speedfox’s neat aesthetics. Fewer levers and cables also save some grams.
APS – Advanced Pivot System
Smooth is fast. The best suspension designs provide control and confidence so you can ride without hesitation. We optimize our Advanced Pivot System (APS) for pedaling efficiency and smooth operation on each of our full-suspension mountain bikes to handle the demands of the terrain the bike is intended for.
For more than a decade BMC has led industry integration and design-developing innovative engineering solutions in our unique Impec Lab. We invent groundbreaking frames and technology, then refine and integrate those technologies for maximum rider benefit. We’ve eliminated external cable housing from handlebar to chainstay and blended suspension and frame guards seamlessly into the design of the Speedfox. The result of all this effort is a beautiful, sleek design that also performs.
- Frame: Speedfox 01 - Premium Carbon Frame (F&R) - 130/120mm
- Fork: Tapered steerer 1-1/8” to 1-1/2”, 51mm offset
- Seatpost: Trailsync
- Frame Technology: Trailsync, Advanced Pivot System Suspension
- Sizes: S / M / L / XL
- Frame Weight: 2330g*
- Frame: Trailsync integrated suspension lockout/dropper post combination, Internal Cable Management, Integrated Mud Flap
- Frame: X-12 Boost Axle - 148x12/12 Standard
- Fork: Tapered steerer 1-1/8” to 1-1/2”, 51mm offset
- Seatpost: Integrated Trailsync Dropper Post, S 80mm / M 100mm / L & XL 120mm Drop
- Bottom Bracket: PF92
- Brakes: Postmount 140mm (other sizes with adapter)
- Drivetrain: Side-swing front derailleur compatible, Replaceable standard or direct mount rear derailleur hangers
- Tires: 29" / max. tire width 58mm (6mm clearance)
*Frame weight for lightest finish, incl. shock
Combines two actions in one. Drop the seat post and open the rear suspension with the push of one button…and vice versa.
An efficient and durable suspension system with a trail tune. Supports you on the uphill while being fully active on the downhill.
Molded downtube and chainstay guards keep your frame safe from impacts, in a refined design package.
Hides all cables between the rear triangle and the main frame; keeps bearings clean.
Lets you ride the bike with or without a front derailleur and provides access to the interior of the frame.
Prevents rattling, facilitates routing through internal carbon guide tubes.
Confidence, regardless of rider height