Race beyond the tapes
- 01 Premium Carbon (F&R), DTi
- Fox Float 32, Performance Elite, FIT4, Remote (110mm), 15x110mm thru-axle
- SRAM XX1 Eagle
- Shimano XT (160/160mm)
- DT Swiss XR1501 Spline ONE
Multi-Port: Lets you ride the bike with or without a front derailleur.
IP Cable Routing: Prevents rattling, facilitates routing through internal carbon guide tubes.
APS Advanced Pivot System: Efficient and durable suspension system with an endurance tune. Supports you on the uphill while being fully active on the downhill. Mud Flap/Hidden Link: Hides all cables between the rear triangle and the main frame; keeps bearings clean.
Integrated Protection: Molded downtube and chainstay guards keep your frame safe from impacts, in a refined design package.
Dropper Seatpost: Agonist features internal cable routing for dropper posts to improve the bike’s capability on technical terrain.
Advanced Pivot SystemNo compromises - APS suspension technology allows you to pedal hard, brake fast, and soak up bumps without compromise.More Information
Big Wheel ConceptAgility & stability - Purposeful geometry and cockpit design means our 29" bikes are nimble, stable and incredibly efficient.More Information
- FrameAgonist 01 - Advanced Pivot System, PF92 Bottom Bracket, 12 x 148mm Thru-axle
- Tubing01 Premium Carbon (F&R), DTi
- SizeS / M / L / XL
- ForkFox Float 32, Performance Elite, FIT4, Remote (110mm), 15x110mm thru-axle
- Rear ShockFox Float DPS, Performance Elite, Evol, Remote (110mm)
- ChainwheelTruvativ Stylo Carbon, 34T
- CassetteSRAM XG 1275 10-50T
- ChainSRAM GX Eagle Black
- Front Derailleur-
- Rear DerailleurSRAM XX1 Eagle
- ShifterSRAM GX Eagle
- BrakesShimano XT (160/160mm)
- HandlebarBMC MFB 01 Carbon, 750mm
- StemBMC MSM 01
- SeatpostKS-LEV Integra, 125mm
- SeatFizik Antares R5 K:ium
- HubsDT Swiss XR1501 Spline ONE
- RimsDT Swiss XR1501 Spline ONE 25**
- TyresVittoria Barzo TR, 29x2.25
- ColourSuper Red
- Infos**Tubeless rim strip installed, valve included
- Price EUR 7'399
|Seat tube st mm||420||440||480||510|
|Top tube tt‘ mm||586||611||634||653|
|Head tube ht mm||95||105||115||130|
|Seat angle sa °||73.75||73.75||73.75||73.75|
|Head angle ha °||69.5||69.5||69.5||69.5|
|Rear center rc mm||445||445||445||445|
|Front center fc mm||674||701||724||745|
|Wheelbase wb mm||1119||1145||1169||1190|
|BB drop mm||40||40||40||40|
|Fork length fl mm||516||516||516||516|
|Fork rake fr mm||51||51||51||51|
|Crank length mm||170||175||175||175|
|Stem length mm||70||70||70||80|
|Stem angle °||+/- 6||+/- 6||+/- 6||+/- 6|
|Bar width mm||720||720||720||720|
|Bar rise mm||4||4||4||4|
|Post length mm||350||350||400||400|
|Stand over height mm||709||730||748||769|
Big Wheel Concept (BWC) is our solution for confident rollover and quick cornering. BWC maximizes the benefits of 29” wheels to deliver playful, nimble handling while its progressive geometry, optimized cockpit design and a low bottom bracket with short chainstays provide excellent trail manners, traction, and control. Generous top tube length, a short stem, and wide bars balance the rider in a dynamic yet confident position so you get secure handling without sacrificing the speed you love.
APS – Advanced Pivot System
Smooth is fast. The best suspension designs provide controland confidence so you can ride without hesitation. We optimizeour Advanced Pivot System (APS) for pedaling efficiency and smooth operation on each of our full-suspension mountain bikes to handle the demands of the terrain the bike is intended for.
Premium Carbon Frame
Freedom to think outside the box, tons of carbon manufacturing expertise and meticulous attention to detail enables us to develop carbon frames that push the limit in terms of stiffness, weightand aggressive tube shapes.
We increase the durability and performance of our frames by ensuring that cables and parts are safe from dirt and impact. The ports and paths of the Agonist 02’s internal cable routing, an integrated mud flap on the lower link, downtube protectors, and the groundbreaking internal lockout cable routing (Hidden Shock Activation) all come from the freedom and encouragement that our engineers have - to pursue excellence.
- Frame: Agonist 01 - 01 Premium Carbon Frame (F&R)
- Fork: 110mm 29"
- Frame Technology: Advanced Pivot System Suspension, Big Wheel Concept Geometry
- Sizes: S / M / L / XL
- Frame Weight: 2180g*
- Frame: Fully integrated rear shock remote lockout, Internal cable management, Integrated mud flap
- Frame: X-12 Boost Axle - 148x12/12 Standard
- Fork: Tapered steerer 1-1/8” to 1-1/2”, 51mm offset
- Seatpost: 31.6mm
- Bottom Bracket: PF92
- Brakes: Postmount 140mm (other sizes with adapter)
- Drivetrain: Side-swing direct mount front derailleur, Replaceable standard or direct mount rear derailleur hangers
- Tires: 29" / max. Tire width 58mm (6mm clearance)
*Frame weight for lightest finish, incl. shock