Are you a cycling enthusiast who would like to actively contribute in the future ranges of our different segments?
At BMC we focus on what we do best; we make bikes, pure and simple! We are hell-bent on creating that ultimate ride experience. Whether for road, track, or trail, professional athlete or weekend warrior, it is our mission to produce the best bike in every class. Our products are known worldwide, and we are one of the top brands in this segment.
To retain and further expand our technological lead, we are looking to fill the following vacancy for our team at our headquarters in Grenchen, to start immediately or as agreed
Senior Bicycle Product Manager 100%
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for a bicycle portfolio within the BMC segments
- Manage the lifecycle of the product offer
- Ensure the “BOM/FOB” process related to the timeline and margin targets
- Manage partner relationships (internal or external) for future projects
- Elaborate the technical base for product instructions and manuals
- 10 years of professional experience in the bicycle sector
- Affinity to development, processes and marketing activities
- Competences in project management and reporting
- Fluent in English – written and spoken, German and/or French is a plus
We appeal to a dynamic and resilient personality with a flair for everything to do with bikes. You work efficiently, you have the courage to come up with unusual solutions and you enjoy working in an international team. A highly successful and young team is on hand to support you. We offer you a versatile position in a sporty and ambitious company.
Have we inspired you? Then you could be our new team member! Please send us your CV with cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.