Are you a team player with the ability to recognize and respond to the needs of our clients and systematically implement the appropriate measures to improve their customer experience?
At BMC we focus on what we do best; we make bikes, pure and simple! We are hell-bent on creating that ultimate ride experience. Whether for road, track, or trail, professional athlete or weekend warrior, it is our mission to produce the best bike in every class. Our products are known worldwide and we are one of the top brands in this segment.
At our headquarters in Grenchen we are looking to fill the following vacancy to start immediately, or at an agreed upon date.
Customer Experience Manager 100%
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Developing and implementing a 360º customer experience strategy
• Analyzing and optimizing the customer journey at all touchpoints – eg. online, events, in-store
• Developing campaigns (POS)
• Setting up and implementing training schemes for retailers
• University graduate or similar, relevant level of further education
• Strong background in dealing with consumers and developing customer journeys
• Relevant industry experience, or an avid interest in the sports industry
• Proficient written and verbal English
We’re looking for an excellent communicator, with a customer-facing personality and a love for cycling. You embrace to changes and thrive in an international working environment. You have a talent for analyzing complex matter, from which you can devise a strategy. We offer you a diverse role in a young, ambitious, and sporty company.
Do you feel inspired to take on this role? Then you could be our new team member! Please send your CV with cover letter to email@example.com. If you have any questions about this role, please contact David Heine, Marketing Manager Global, phone 032 654 14 54.