The Timemachine TM01 – Still the Fastest Bike on Earth
The story of the Timemachine TM01 began with Cadel Evans winning the Tour de France by riding into yellow during the time trial on the final day of racing in 2011.
This success was followed quickly thereafter with a legendary, record-setting Ironman bike split. Since then, the timeless technologies of the Timemachine TM01 have racked up countless victories on the biggest stages in cycling and triathlon. For the BMC aero bike, the palmarés of the past 365 days include some major wins that can be summed up quite nicely:
- UCI World Championships 2014 – 1st Place, TTT
- Ironman European Championships 2014 – 1st Place, Pro Women
- Ironman 70.3 European Championships 2014 – 1st Place, Pro Men
- Tour de France 2015 – 1st Place, Stage 1, ITT
- Tour de France 2015 –1st Place, Stage 1, ITT (fastest TT in Tour de France history)
- Tour de France 2015 – 1st Place, Stage 9, TTT
- Vuelta a Espana 2015 – 1st Place, Stage 1, TTT
- UCI World Championships 2015 – 1st Place, TTT
p2p stands for position-to-perform, the concept for the cockpit and saddle mount that creates maximum adjustability and integration, for the perfect balance of fit and function for any length of effort. The Timemachine TM01; maximum adjustability and integration for the perfect balance of fit and functionAnd, using every facet of modern aerodynamics technology, the Timemachine's aerodynamics package, known as subA, has it all: minimal frontal surface area, maximum integration, 3:1 tube profiles, truncated tube shapes, and and a bit of wind-cheating science dubbed 'tripwire technology'.
Between every rider and their PR, or their podium spot, is one fierce enemy – the wind – but don’t let it be a drag. Proven on the absolute biggest stages in the world of racing, the Timemachine TM01 has proven that it’s ready to do work, just throw your leg over and give it a go!