Teammachine SLR01 DISC
Module (Team Red)
The evolution of acceleration
- ACE Technology, 01 Premium Carbon
- Teammachine SLR, 01 Premium Carbon, Integrated Cockpit, Disc-specific
- 3T Ergonova Team
- BMC ICS 01 - Integrated Cockpit Design, w/ computer and camera mount
- Teamachine SLR01 "D" Premium Carbon, 15mm offset
- Fizik Antares R3 Carbon
- including bartape
Asymmetric Tube Design: Balanced ride feel, stiffness where necessary, yet compliant where desired.
Integrated Cockpit System: Clean aesthetics Maximum adjustability.
D-Shaped Seat Post: Compliant due to its edged shape. Less material translates to less weight. No-Gap Seatclamp: Great looks and extra compliance for long rides.
Direct frontal Flat mount: Proprietary, super-light brake mount solution for minimal weight.
Ultralight thru-axle Design: Proprietary, super light thru-axle and sandwich derailleur hanger to reduce additional weight. Core Stiffness: Dramatic Bottom Bracket stiffness for best-in-class acceleration.
Accelerated Composites Evolution Technology1, 2, 34,000.... BMC's proprietary computer technology evaluates thousands of versions of a frameset design, ensuring the final product delivers the performance riders demand.More Information
Dual Transmission IntegrationRider's choice - Aesthetics should not be an afterthought - DTi allows BMC frames to look like the precision machines we designed them to be, regardless of drivetrain variations.More Information
Integrated Cockpit SystemHidden in plain sight, the technical proficiency and aesthetic simplicity of the Integrated Cockpit is the epitome of Swiss engineering and design. Keeping cables and housing in their place: out of sight.More Information
- FrameTeammachine SLR01, Disc-specific
- TubingACE Technology, 01 Premium Carbon
- Size47 / 51 / 54 / 56 / 58 / 61
- ForkTeammachine SLR, 01 Premium Carbon, Integrated Cockpit, Disc-specific
- Front Derailleur-
- Rear Derailleur-
- Handlebar3T Ergonova Team
- StemBMC ICS 01 - Integrated Cockpit Design, w/ computer and camera mount
- SeatpostTeammachine SLR01 "D" Premium Carbon, 15mm offset
- SeatFizik Antares R3 Carbon
- ColourTeam Red
- Extrasincluding bartape
|Seat tube st mm||423||468||513||534||554||584|
|Top tube tt‘ mm||517||535||550||560||575||590|
|Head tube ht mm||113||133||153||168||188||213|
|Seat angle sa °||73.5||73.5||73.5||73.5||73.5||73.5|
|Head angle ha °||70.5||72||72.5||72.5||72.5||72.5|
|Rear center rc mm||410||410||410||410||410||410|
|Front center fc mm||570||575||587||596||611||627|
|Wheelbase wb mm||970||975||986||996||1012||1027|
|BB drop mm||69||69||69||69||69||69|
|Fork length fl mm||365||365||365||365||365||365|
|Fork rake fr mm||41.6||41.6||41.6||41.6||41.6||41.6|
|Crank length mm||170||170||172.5||172.5||172.5||175|
|Stem length mm||90||100||110||120||120||120|
|Stem angle °||-12.5||-12.5||-12.5||-12.5||-12.5||-12.5|
|Bar width mm||400||420||420||420||440||440|
|Bar drop mm||123||123||123||123||123||123|
|Bar reach mm||77||77||77||77||77||77|
|Post length mm||300||300||330||330||330||330|
|Post offset mm||15||15||15||15||15||15|
|Stand over height mm||726||754||779||797||814||843|
Asymetric Design by ACE Technology
Our in-house Accelerated Composites Evolution (ACE) technologyaccelerates the development process by light years. Using thisvirtual prototyping process instead of traditional methods meantwe could explore more tube shape options for the Teammachine. Analysis of the load distribution from the rider and brake-inducedforces, led us to asymmetric tube structures on the fork, bottombracket and chain stays. Asymmetric tube shapes enable us tocontinue to deliver the superior ride experience the Teammachineis famous for.
We've become obsessed with integration. It takes some thinkingoutside of the box, but finding innovative ways to shape carbonfiber tubes to integrate cables and components with the frame, without sacrificing performance, is one of our favorite challenges. Integration has a distinct purpose: to protect from wear and tearthrough exposure to dirt. The Teammachine SLR01's Integrated Cockpit System (ICS)re-defines 'sleek front-end', while our proprietary Direct FrontalFlat-Mount eliminates extra material to shave off grams. Our engineersalso cleverly nested the Di2 junction box out of sight within the frame. If your friends didn't have bike envy before, they definitely will now.
Ultra-lightweight premium carbon
Once ACE Technology did its job to define the perfect tubeshapes, our Impec Lab technicians scrutinized carbon lay-upmethods to define the strongest yet lightest construction for theTeammachine. With every injection of Wattage to its pedals theTeammachine proves that it is not just a marketing claim - it's acompetitive advantage.
- Frame: Teammachine SLR01 Premium Carbon Frame, Disc-specific
- Fork: Teammachine SLR01 Premium Carbon Fork, Integrated Cockpit, Disc-specific
- Seatpost: Teammachine SLR01 Premium, Carbon “D” Compliance post
- Frame Technology: Advanced Composite Evolution (ACE) Technology
- Sizes: 47 / 51 / 54 / 56 / 58 / 61
- Frame Weight: 815g*
- Fork Weight: 355g**
- Seatpost Weight: 195g***
- Cockpit: Integrated Cockpit Design, w/ computer and camera mount
- Frame: Internal cable management, Integrated seat clamp, Di2 Junction Box integrated in the frame
- Brake: Direct Frontal Flat-Mount
- Frame: 12 x 142mm thru-axle
- Fork: ICS Specific, Direct frontal flat mount disc brake (160mm only), 12 x 100mm thru-axle, Tapered steerer 1-1/8” to 1-1/2
- Seatpost: 15mm offset (0mm offset available as spare part)
- Bottom Bracket: PF86
- Brakes: (F) Direct frontal flat mount (160mm only); (R) Flatmount Standard 140/160mm
- Drivetrain: Braze-on front derailleur mount, Replaceable ultra light sandwich rear derailleur hanger
- Tires: Designed for 25mm, maximum 28mm****
- Misc.: Ultra Light Thru-Axle Design (F&R=55g)
*avg. Frame weight, size 54, lightest finish, incl. derailleur hangers
**avg. Fork weight, lightest finish, excl. headset compression device
***avg. Seatpost weight, lightest finish, incl. clamping Hardware
Balanced ride feel: stiffness where necessary, yet compliant where desired.
Clean aesthetics, maximum adjustability.
Proprietary, super-light brake mount solution for minimal weight.
Dramatic Bottom Bracket stiffness for best-in-class acceleration.
Proprietary, super-light thru-axle and sandwich derailleur hanger to reduce additional weight.
Great looks and extra compliance for long rides.
Compliant due to its edged shape. Less material translates to less weight.