Every second matters
- 01 Premium Carbon (F&R), Internal cable management
- Fox Float 32 SC, Factory, FIT4, Kashima, Remote (100mm), 15x110mm thru-axle
- SRAM XX1 Eagle
- SRAM Level Ultimate (160/160)
- DT Swiss XRC 1200
RAD seatpost: completely integrated with a low system weight of 345g – the most radical XC dropper seatpost.
Lightweight Premium Carbon: a full-carbon system with a new super light carbon upper link. The Fourstroke 01 features a Premium Carbon upper link that saves 40g compared to Aluminum, and provides a stiffer connection between the front and rear triangle.
BWC Race Geometry: a radical approach to XC geometry, tailored to a fast and progressive riding style.
Integrated fork stopper: smart engineering for optimized cable routing and frame protection. The integrated fork stopper protects the frame from impacts and allows a straight downtube design for improved stiffness and weight. The cable cover allows for clean cable entry and creates an additional protection layer.
1 x Specific Frame Construction: designed for ultimate stiffness and improved tire clearance. The 1 x specific design allows us to improve bottom bracket stiffness and the overall frame weight. At the same time it enables us to shorten the chainstays and make ample clearance for wide tires.
Integrated protection: molded protections and dedicated mud guards for increased durability. Molded plastic covers on chainstay and lower link ensure durability and a clean look.
IP cable routing: end to end guided cable routing for hassle-free installation and reduced maintenance.
APS Suspension: unparalleled pedaling efficiency and bump compliance in all conditions
Race Application DropperThe first integrated dropper post designed for XC racingMore Information
Advanced Pivot SystemNo compromises - APS suspension technology allows you to pedal hard, brake fast, and soak up bumps without compromise.More Information
Big Wheel ConceptAgility & stability - Purposeful geometry and cockpit design means our 29" bikes are nimble, stable and incredibly efficient.More Information
- FrameFourstroke 01 - Advanced Pivot System, PF92 Bottom Bracket, 12 x 148mm Thru-axle
- Tubing01 Premium Carbon (F&R), Internal cable management
- SizeS / M / L / XL
- ForkFox Float 32 SC, Factory, FIT4, Kashima, Remote (100mm), 15x110mm thru-axle
- Rear ShockFox Float DPS, Factory, Evol, Kashima, Remote (100mm)
- ChainwheelSRAM XX1 Eagle 34T
- CassetteSRAM XG 1295 10-50T
- ChainSRAM X01 Eagle Black
- Front Derailleur-
- Rear DerailleurSRAM XX1 Eagle
- ShifterSRAM XX1 Eagle
- BrakesSRAM Level Ultimate (160/160)*
- HandlebarBMC MFB 01 Carbon, 750mm
- StemBMC MSM 01
- SeatpostBMC Race Application Dropper (RAD) 80mm Drop
- SeatFizik Antares R5 K:ium
- HubsDT Swiss XRC 1200
- RimsDT Swiss XRC 1200 Carbon 25***
- TyresVittoria Barzo TR, 29x2.25
- Infos*M size spec - rotor size adjusted for some sizes
|Rider height cm||<172||172-182||180-188||>188|
|Seat tube st mm||420||440||480||510|
|Top tube tt‘ mm||582||607||630||654|
|Head tube ht mm||96||107||117||134|
|Seat angle sa °||75.6||75.6||75.6||75.6|
|Head angle ha °||67.5||67.5||67.5||67.5|
|Rear center rc mm||429||429||429||429|
|Front center fc mm||700||726||750||777|
|Wheelbase wb mm||1129||1155||1180||1206|
|BB drop mm||44||44||44||44|
|Fork length fl mm||506||506||506||506|
|Fork rake fr mm||44||44||44||44|
|Crank length mm||170||175||175||175|
|Stem length mm||50||60||60||70|
|Stem angle °||-5||-5||-5||-5|
|Bar width mm||750||750||750||750|
|Stand over height mm||738||747||759||768|
The ultimate Cross Country race machine
The Fourstroke 01 is born to shave off seconds up and down the toughest XC race courses. Our holistic approach to look at the bike as an entire system allowed us to develop our fastest and most intuitive race bike ever.
The first integrated XC dropper seatpost
RAD (Race Application Dropper) is the world’s first integrated XC dropper post. A genius engineering solution driven by our athletes’ need for modern XC descending performance packed into a featherweight system.
Big Wheel Concept Race Geometry, a new approach
The BWC Race (Big Wheel Concept) geometry supports a progressive XC riding style through the wide-open head angle, long front-end, short chainstays and an innovative stem design.
Built for efficiency
Accept no compromises with a lightweight chassis designed for class-leading stiffness and lightning-fast sprints. The refined APS (Advanced Pivot System) suspension deliver pedaling efficiency, traction and control on every race course.
- Fourstroke 01 - Advanced Pivot System, PF92 Bottom Bracket, 12 x 148mm Thru-axle
- R.A.D.Race Application Dropper integrated seatpost - 80mm Travel
- R.A.D.seatpost, Big Wheel Concept Race Geometry
- Sizes: S / M / L / XL
- Frame Weight*: 2180g
- Seatpost Weight** : 345g
- Integrated Seatpost
- Internal Cable Routing
- Integrated Frame Protection
- Integrated fork stopper
- Frame: Fully integrated rear shock remote lockout, Internal cable management, Integrated mud flap
- 12 x 148mm Boost
- Fork : Tapered Steerer 1-1/8" to 1-1/2", 44mm offset, 100mm travel
- Seatpost: R.A.D.Race Application Dropper integrated seatpost - 80mm Travel, Elliptic Shape (34.1x25.6mm
- Bottom Bracket: PF92
- Brakes: Postmount 160 / 160***
- Drivetrain: 1x Specific, Boost chainline, Replaceable standard or direct mount rear derailleur hangers
- Tires: 29" / max. Tire width 58mm ****
- Misc. : 38T maximum chainring - single ring drivetrain (1X Boost cranks)
- Shock dimensions: 185mm x 50mm Metric Shock, Trunnion Mount, 20x8mm hardware
*Average sample weight with shock and complete hardware (w/out rear axle)
**Average sample weight (w/out lever)
***Rotor sizes adapted for some frame sizes
****Tire dimensions based on measured tire width
Completely integrated with a low system weight of 345g – the most radical XC dropper seatpost.
A full-carbon system with a new super light carbon upper link.
A radical approach to XC geometry, tailored to a fast and progressive riding style.
Smart engineering for optimized cable routing and frame protection.
Designed for ultimate stiffness and improved tire clearance.
Molded protections and dedicated mud guards for increased durability.
End to end guided cable routing for hassle-free installation and reduced maintenance.
Unparalleled pedaling efficiency and bump compliance in all conditions