Trailfox AMP SX
Keeps you riding…
- Carbon (F), Al-13 Triple-butted aluminum (R), integrated battery pack
- Shimano STEPS MTB E-8000, 250W, 70Nm output
- Fox Float 36, Factory, FIT4, E-MTB, (170mm), 15x110mm Thru Axle
- Fox Float DPX2, Factory Evol (150mm)
- Shimano XT
- Magura MT7 (200/200)
- DT Swiss H1900
Advanced Pivot SystemNo compromises - APS suspension technology allows you to pedal hard, brake fast, and soak up bumps without compromise.More Information
- FrameTrailfox AMP - Twin Hollowcore - Advanced Pivot System, 12 x 148mm Thru-axle
- TubingCarbon (F), Al-13 Triple-butted aluminum (R), integrated battery pack
- SizeS / M / L
- Drive unitShimano STEPS MTB E-8000, 250W, 70Nm output
- Battery packShimano STEPS MTB E-8020, 500Wh, integrated
- ForkFox Float 36, Factory, FIT4, E-MTB, (170mm), 15x110mm Thru Axle
- Rear ShockFox Float DPX2, Factory Evol (150mm)
- ChainwheelShimano FC-E8000, 34T
- CassetteShimano SLX, 11-46T
- ChainShimano CN-HG601
- Front Derailleur-
- Rear DerailleurShimano XT, Shadow Plus
- Control SwitchShimano SW-E6000
- ShifterShimano SLX
- BrakesMagura MT7 (200/200)
- HandlebarRenthal Fatbar, 800mm, 20mm rise, 31,8
- StemRenthal Apex 40mm
- SeatpostFox Transfer Performance Elite 150mm *
- SeatWTB Silverado Comp
- HubsDT Swiss H1900
- RimsDT Swiss H1900 35**
- TyresVittoria Mota DH 27,5x2,5
- ColourParty Blue - Fluo Yellow
- Extras* M size spec - drop adjusted for some sizes
|Rider height cm||<170||170-185||>180|
|Seat tube st mm||400||440||480|
|Top tube tt‘ mm||573||616||645|
|Head tube ht mm||91||103||118|
|Seat angle sa °||73||73||73|
|Head angle ha °||65||65||65|
|Rear center rc mm||447||447||447|
|Front center fc mm||726||771||801|
|Wheelbase wb mm||1173||1218||1248|
|BB drop mm||10||10||10|
|Fork length fl mm||581||581||581|
|Fork rake fr mm||51||51||51|
|Crank length mm||165||165||165|
|Stem length mm||40||40||40|
|Bar width mm||800||800||800|
|Stand over height mm||751||736||777|
E-MTB Specific Geometry
Our Impec Lab engineered the Trailfox AMP’s new frame from the ground up to keep the long-reach and short-chainstay feel of our contemporary Trailfox geometry.
We designed the frame to take advantage of a lower center of gravity typical of e-MTB’s and the specific way they are ridden. We slightly raised the bottom bracket but held on to the slack head-angle, plush travel and agility of an all-mountain ride. With Shimano’s E-8000 Steps we were able to implement short chain-stays for a snappier ride feel preservation of a standard mtb Q-factor.
APS – Advanced Pivot System
Trailfox AMP’s tailored kinematics, pivot placement, leverage ratios, and shock dimensions bring all-mountain manners to ane-MTB. Delivering a smooth ride so you are prepared for what’s beyond the berm. The best suspension designs provide control and confidence – so you can ride without hesitation. The same unified rear triangleas our other APS designs, with two oversized links, create a strong, durable rear end that delivers rider comfort and excellent control. Its stiff pedaling platform, and active suspension, deliver efficient, smooth operation both up and down – without evercompromising fun-factor.
Twin Hollow-core Technology
How do you create a stiff frame that holds a battery and drive unit, yet still performs like a world-class mountain bike? The Trailfox AMP’s innovative new Twin Hollow Tube Technologyincreases overall frame stiffness – critical on a heavier bike with additional components such as a drive unit. Twin Hollow-coretube shapes also allow us to integrate components, protecting them from wear and tear. And last but definitely not least – they let us adhere to the design principles we are famous for. The Trailfox AMP doesn’t compete for attention – it commands it.
- Frame: Trailfox AMP - Carbon (F), Al-13 Triple-butted aluminum (R) - 150mm
- Frame Technology: Advanced Pivot System, Twin Hollowcore Tube Design
- Sizes: S / M / L
- Frame: Integrated Battery Pack, Internal Cable Management, Drive Unit nested in the frame, Integrated Speed Sensor
- Frame: X-12 Boost Axle - 148x12/12 Standard
- Fork: 170mm E-Specific
- Seatpost: 31.6mm
- Brakes: Postmount 180/200mm
- Tires: 27.5"+ max. Tire width 75mm (6mm clearance)
A confidence inspiring wheel-size to let you ride any line.
An efficient, durable suspension system with an e-MTB tune that blends your power with that of the bike.
Strong and oversized, for durability and a precise riding feel.
Hidden in the rearstay and disc for a clean look and accurate speed measurement.
Protects the drive unit from dirt and impact.
A powerful drive unit made with mountain biking in mind. The Shimano E-8000 provides strong, yet sensitive support.
Hides the battery pack in the downtube while supporting a stiff front triangle.
Adjusted to the needs of an e-mountainbiker, to provide the full all-mountain experience.