- How can I become sponsored by BMC?
BMC sponsors four professional world class and a development racing team, as well as a number of regional teams. If you have the results to prove that you are world class, and you wish to race for a BMC sponsored team, then please contact our teams directly. The professional team's websites can be found on our 'BMC team overview' page.
- Is it possible to buy the bikes the pro teams have used at the end of the season?
The pro teams' bikes are not sold at the end of the season.
- What are the key points in the warranty policy for BMC bikes?
BMC provides a voluntary warranty of three years on every frame, and two years on BMC components and paintwork (paintwork one year for bikes before 2014). By registering your new BMC bike on the 'Bike Registration' page, you can extend the warranty on the frame to five years. You can read the warranty provisions in detail on the 'Warranty policy' page.
- How can I get autographs from BMC team riders?
- How can I get a BMC sticker?
To get stickers, send a return-envelope with sufficient postage to your national distributor. Please include a short note explaining your request. The national distributors can be found using our 'Find a BMC retailer' page.
- How can I contact BMC if I have a question?
- Do you have an online catalog?