Are you an organizational talent who would like to take on the challenge of taking our Supply Chain to the next level?
At BMC we focus on what we do best; we make bikes, pure and simple! We are hell-bent on creating that ultimate ride experience. Whether for road, track, or trail, professional athlete or weekend warrior, it is our mission to produce the best bike in every class. Our products are known worldwide and we are one of the top brands in this segment.
At our headquarters in Grenchen we are looking to fill the following vacancy to start November 1st or as agreed
Supply Chain Planner 100%
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Plan and execute procurement of raw materials and finished goods from global suppliers
- Maintain strong working relationships and communications with manufacturing and key suppliers
- Report product and material availability issues, coordinate inventory planning
- Analyze and manage MRP, source list and material master/parameters
- Inventory management
- Bachelor degree in business, operations, supply chain or federal diploma with experience of min. 5 years
- Knowledge and understanding of supply chain concepts and application
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Dynamics (or similar), Excel and MS Office
- German and English fluent, Mandarin an advantage
Ultimately we are looking for a teamplayer with effective negotiation and strong analytical skills with attention to details.
If you are a self-starter with the ability to work independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities we are offering you a challenging job in a young, sporty and aspiring company.
Do you share our passion for bikes? Then you could be our new team member!
Please send us your CV with cover letter to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this role please contact Erika Zahnd, HR Manager, phone 032 654 14 54.