At BMC we focus on what we do best; we make bikes, pure and simple! We are hell-bent on creating that ultimate ride experience. Whether for road, track, or trail, professional athlete or weekend warrior, it is our mission to produce the best bike in every class. Our products are known worldwide, and we are one of the top brands in this segment.
We are looking for the next great addition to BMC. Our global digital team is growing, and we are recruiting for a software developer to join our team. This role is based out of our BMC USA Office located in beautiful Santa Cruz County, CA.
Software Developer (USA)
This role is hybrid with flexible work from home/remote scheduling.
Responsible for designing, developing and implementing new software solutions as well as improving and extending existing solutions. Ability to communicate and interact with Business Analysts and development team globally (including 3rd party developers).
Responsibilities and duties:
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing new and existing software solutions.
- Identify areas for improvement and working with management to prioritize and implement improvements.
- Writing, deploying, maintaining and documenting efficient code.
- Training users, admins, content managers and others within the organization.
- Ability to occasionally travel to Switzerland is a plus.
Requirements / Technical Skills:
- Ability to work with API services (REST, GraphQL etc).
- Understanding database/data model/persistent data store creation, and management (SQL based (MySQL, Postgres, MSSQL, NoSQL, complex JSON models etc).
- Ability to understand lifecycle of project for best solution.
- Familiar with Cloud development/deployment (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Heroku etc).
If this sounds like you, please send your resume/cv to email@example.com
Principals only, recruiter emails will be ignored.