Timemachine ROAD 01
Built by Speed
- Aerodynamic 01 Premium Carbon, TCC Speed
- Timemachine Road 01 Aerodynamic Premium Carbon Disc, TCC Speed, Flat Mount w/ Caliper Cover, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Shimano Ultegra Di2, SM-RT800 Rotors (160 /140)
- DT Swiss ARC 1400 DICUT db 62 Carbon, Thru Axle (12mm), Disc
ICS Aero Our most aerodynamic cockpit redefines integration with superb aerodynamics, complete cable integration and broad adjustability.
TCC Speed fork The Timemachine Road fork marries the ultimate aerodynamic performance with the exact dosage of vertical compliance for improved control.
Integrated Aero Cover The minimal profile of the front caliper cover optimizes airflow at every yaw angle.
Aero Module A modular system that combines hydration and storage elements into one seamless aerodynamic unit.
Core Stiffness Exceptional bottom bracket and rear triangle stiffness for best-in-class power transfer.
Aero Post: Superbly aerodynamic through its Kamm tail profile, the Aero Post provides a wide range of adjustments.
Fast and Compliant: TCC Speed technology minimizes road vibration, improving rolling speed and power transfer.
Tuned Compliance ConceptTuned performance - Stiff where you need it, compliance where you don't.More Information
Integrated Cockpit SystemHidden in plain sight, the technical proficiency and aesthetic simplicity of the Integrated Cockpit is the epitome of Swiss engineering and design. Keeping cables and housing in their place: out of sight.More Information
- FrameTimemachine Road 01, PF86 bottom bracket, Flat Mount, 12x142mm thru-axle
- TubingAerodynamic 01 Premium Carbon, TCC Speed
- ForkTimemachine Road 01 Aerodynamic Premium Carbon Disc, TCC Speed, Flat Mount w/ Caliper Cover, 12x100mm thru-axle
- ChainwheelShimano Ultegra, 52-36T
- CassetteShimano Ultegra, 11-30T
- Front DerailleurShimano Ultegra Di2
- Rear DerailleurShimano Ultegra Di2
- ShifterShimano Ultegra Di2, Hydraulic
- BrakesShimano Ultegra Di2, SM-RT800 Rotors (160 /140)
- HandlebarBMC ICS Aero, aero top shape, compact bend
- StemBMC ICS Aero- Integrated Aero Cockpit Design, w/ computer mount
- SeatpostBMC Aero post, 01 premium carbon, p2p
- SeatFizik Antares R5 New K'ium
- RimsDT Swiss ARC 1400 DICUT db 62 Carbon
- TyresVittoria Corsa, 25mm
- ColourOff White
- ExtrasTubeless Ready (rim strip installed, valves included)
|Rider height cm||<166||166-174||172-180||178-186||184-192||>190|
|Seat tube st mm||480||518||548||568||588||611|
|Top tube tt‘ mm||520||535||550||560||575||590|
|Head tube ht mm||88||113||135||150||170||196|
|Seat angle sa °||73.5||73.5||73.5||73.5||73.5||73.5|
|Head angle ha °||71.2||71.2||72||72||72||72|
|Rear center rc mm||410||410||410||410||410||410|
|Front center fc mm||577||592||594||604||620||636|
|Wheelbase wb mm||975||991||994||1004||1020||1036|
|BB drop mm||70||70||70||70||70||70|
|Fork length fl mm||379||379||374||374||374||374|
|Fork rake fr mm||50||50||45||45||45||45|
|Crank length mm||170||170||172.5||172.5||175||175|
|Stem length mm||100||100||110||110||120||120|
|Stem angle °||-15||-15||-15||-15||-15||-15|
|Bar width mm||400||420||420||420||440||440|
|Bar drop mm||122||122||122||122||122||122|
|Bar reach mm||66||66||66||66||66||66|
|Post length mm||210||210||270||270||270||270|
|Post offset mm||0-15-30||0-15-30||0-15-30||0-15-30||0-15-30||0-15-30|
|Stand over height mm||743||774||799||816||834||858|
An uncompromising machine ready to satisfy your desire for speed, quality and precision.
The result of extensive in-depth aero modeling, obsessively refined through CFD simulations, wind tunnel sessions, track and road testing.
Integration is at the heart of BMC innovations: every component of the Timemachine Road is integrated into a stealth-looking system design, with the purpose of gaining free speed.
The new ICS Aero cockpit features a minimal frontal surface area and stealth cable routing for reduced drag with no limitations to functionality or fit.
Our Aero Module integrates functional components – hydration and storage: in the pursuit of the most aerodynamic configuration for real-world riding.
The Timemachine Road has been designed to deliver maximum efficiency for the most powerful riders during all-out sprints and accelerations, courtesy of its exceptional bottom bracket and chainstay stiffness.
Meeting the demands of speed: our dedicated TCC Speed technology dampens road vibrations for a smooth and efficient ride.
- Frame: Aerodynamic 01 Premium Carbon Frame, Aero Module, TCC Speed
- Fork: Aerodynamic 01 Premium Carbon Fork, Integrated Aero Cover, ICS Aero, TCC Speed
- Seatpost: BMC Aero post, 01 Premium Carbon
- Frame: Technology ICS Aero, Aero Module, TCC Speed
- Sizes: 47, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61
- Frame Weight: 980g*
- Fork Weight: 410g**
- Seatpost Weight: 190g***
Cockpit: ICS Aero - Aerodynamic Integrated Cockpit System
- 2-piece design (handlebar + stem)
- +-9 degrees bar rotation adjustment
- Garmin/GoPro integrated computer mount (Wahoo-ready with GoPro-compatible mounts )
- 4 stem sizes:100, 110, 120, 130mm
- 3 bar widths: 400, 420, 440mm
- Downtube bottle cage
- Seat-tube bottle cage
- Seat-tube bottle cage
- Aero Box for storage (the inner tool bag fits: 1 inner tube, 1 minitool, 2 tire levers, 1 Co2 cartridge, Co2 Head)
- Compatible with standard Bottle cages
- Internal cable management
- Integrated seat clamp
- Di2 Junction Box integrated in the frame
Frame: Aero Module - Aerodynamic Modular solution for Hydration and Storage
Fork: Integrated Aero Co
- Removable for caliper adjustment
Brake: Direct frontal flat mount disc brake, UCI compliant (160mm only)
- Frame: 12x142mm thru-axle
- Fork: ICS Specific, Integrated Aero Cover, Direct frontal flat mount disc brake (160mm only), Rake: 45mm (54,56,58,61), 50mm (48&51), 12x100mm thru-axle, Tapered steerer 1-1/8” a 1-1/4”
- Seatpost: Adjustable offset 0, 15, 30mm, Length: 210mm (48&51) and 270mm (54,56,58,61)
- Bottom Bracket: PF86 bottom bracket
- Brakes (F) Direct frontal Flat Mount (160mm only); (R) Flat Mount Standard 140/160mm
- Drivetrain: Braze-on front derailleur mount, Replaceable ultra light sandwich rear derailleur hanger
- Tires: Designed for 25mm, maximum 28mm****
- Misc.: Ultra Light Thru-Axle Design (F&R=55g)
Notes *avg. Frame weight, size 54, lightest finish, incl. derailleur hangers
**avg. Fork weight, lightest finish, excl. headset compression device
***avg. Seatpost weight, lightest finish, incl. clamping Hardware
The minimal profile of the front caliper cover optimizes airflow at every yaw angle
The Timemachine Road fork marries the ultimate aerodynamic performance with the exact dosage of vertical compliance for improved control
Our most aerodynamic cockpit redefines integration with superb aerodynamics, complete cable integration and broad adjustability
Advanced tube profiles maximize its aerodynamic performance in real-life conditions
Superbly aerodynamic through its Kamm tail profile, the Aero Post provides a wide range of adjustments
A modular system that combines hydration and storage elements into one seamless aerodynamic unit
Exceptional bottom bracket and rear triangle stiffness for best-in-class power transfer
TCC Speed technology minimizes road vibration, improving rolling speed and power transfer