The crossmachine CX01 is back
- ACE, carbon
- crossmachine CX01 disc, carbon
- Sram Force CX1
- Sram Force HRD-A1 w/ Centerline 140mm Rotors F&R
- DT Swiss R23 Spline DB
- 7.70 kg
Thanks to the ACE technology calculation process, the lightweight, full carbon, cyclocross specific design inherits dramatic core stiffness to ensure snappy acceleration and precise steering.
The CX01 comes fully optimized for hydraulic disc brakes featuring conveniently integrated cable routing for a neat, clean, look.
ACE technology applied to the CX01 also results in an extra wide top tube to head tube union.
Accelerated Composites Evolution Technology1, 2, 34,000.... BMC's proprietary computer technology evaluates thousands of versions of a frameset design, ensuring the final product delivers the performance riders demand.
Dual Transmission IntegrationRider's choice - Aesthetics should not be an afterthought - DTi allows BMC frames to look like the precision machines we designed them to be, regardless of drivetrain variations.
- Framecrossmachine CX01
- TubingACE, carbon
- Size48 / 51 / 54 / 57 / 60
- Forkcrossmachine CX01 disc, carbon
- Rear Shock-
- ChainwheelSram Force CX1 44T
- CassetteSram PG1170 11-32
- ChainSram PC1130
- Front DerailleurN/A
- Rear DerailleurSram Force CX1
- ShifterSram Force HRD 11 speed
- BrakesSram Force HRD-A1 w/ Centerline 140mm Rotors F&R
- HandlebarBMC RDB 3
- StemBMC RST 3
- SeatpostCompliancepost, pure carbon, with TCC, 3mm offset
- SeatFizik Arione R7 Manganese
- HubsDT Swiss R23 Spline DB
- RimsDT Swiss R23 Spline DB
- TyresContinental Cyclo X King, 700 x 35C Folding
- ColourTeam Red
- Weight7.70 kg
|Rider height cm||<164||164-172||170-177||175-182||180-188|
|Seat tube st mm||475||505||535||565||600|
|Top tube tt‘ mm||518||534||549||563||583|
|Head tube ht mm||108||128||148||171||201|
|Seat angle sa °||73.5||73.5||73.5||73.5||73.5|
|Head angle ha °||70.5||72||72.5||72.5||72.5|
|Rear center rc mm||425||425||425||425||425|
|Front center fc mm||576||580||591||605||625|
|Wheelbase wb mm||994||997||1008||1022||1043|
|BB drop mm||62||62||62||62||62|
|Fork length fl mm||377||377||377||377||377|
|Fork rake fr mm||45||45||45||45||45|
|Crank length mm||170||170||172.5||172.5||175|
|Stem length mm||90||100||110||120||130|
|Stem angle °||+/- 6||+/- 6||+/- 6||+/- 6||+/- 6|
|Bar width mm||420||420||420||440||440|
|Bar drop mm||125||125||125||125||125|
|Bar reach mm||70||70||70||70||70|
|Post length mm||350||350||350||350||350|
|Post offset mm||15||15||15||15||15|
BMC's revolutionary ACE technology software was applied to optimize the CX01's tube shapes, carbon layup, and geometrical structure. As a result, BMC presents a cyclo-cross-specific frame with superb performance characteristics. The final product makes for a wispy 980 g frame with outstanding lateral and torsional stiffness combined and comfort-enhancing vertical compliance.
Mastering rough and demanding terrain is a key aspect of making it to the podium in cyclo-cross racing. With BMC's Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC), BMC proved its ability to build top-performing and highly comfortable road bike frames. TCC ensures that ground-level vibrations and shocks are reduced to keep the rider fresh for the final kick to the finish line.
Disc brake integration
Disc brakes have naturally become the new standard in cyclo-cross, given their predictable and powerful braking performance, which is largely unaffected by the harsh environmental conditions regularly experienced during cyclo-cross season. BMC shows its commitment to disc brakes with the most advanced integration on the market by using a proprietary BMC CX fork where brake cables are integrated directly into the head tube.
The SRAM Force CX1 groupset is the newest crossover from mountain biking to cyclo-cross. This unique 1×11 transmission makes for easy handling while markedly reducing the potential for mechanical defaults.The crossmachine CX01 frameset is also fully compatible with Shimano Di2, as well as any mechanical shifting groupset with disc brakes.
This bike is fully UCI compliant for cyclo-cross races.
- ACE technology carbon frame
- DTi cable routing, compatible with mechanical and electronic groupsets
- Frame weight: 1100 g including all hardware, size 54 cm Hardware includes: derailleur hanger, cable guides and seat clamp
- Disc Brake Postmount 140mm (rotor size 140mm only)
- BB86 Shimano press-fit
- ACE technology carbon fork
- 1-1/8” to 1-1/2” tapered steerer tube
- Disc Brake Postmount 140mm (max rotor size 160mm)
- BMC compliance post, 27.2 mm diameter
- Standard offset 3 mm, also available with 18 mm and 30 mm offset
- 5 sizes: 48 cm–60 cm (please refer to geometry chart for details