- ACE, carbon
- teammachine SLR01, carbon
- Sram RED 22
- Sram Red
- DT Swiss R23 Spline
- 6.80 kg
Our DTi (dual transmission integration) concept allows for component versatility and clean, internal cable routing inside the downtube...
...and under the bottom bracket.
Clean and protected internal routing of the Di2 wire along the rear brake cable.
Perfect placement of the rear derailleur cable exit thanks to hollow full carbon dropouts.
Accelerated Composites Evolution Technology1, 2, 34,000.... BMC's proprietary computer technology evaluates thousands of versions of a frameset design, ensuring the final product delivers the performance riders demand.
Dual Transmission IntegrationRider's choice - Aesthetics should not be an afterthought - DTi allows BMC frames to look like the precision machines we designed them to be, regardless of drivetrain variations.
- Frameteammachine SLR01
- TubingACE, carbon
- Size48 / 51 / 54 / 56 / 58 / 61
- Forkteammachine SLR01, carbon
- Rear Shock-
- ChainwheelSram RED, 52-36
- CassetteSram PG-1170, 11-28T
- ChainSram PC-1170
- Front DerailleurSram RED 22
- Rear DerailleurSram RED 22
- ShifterSram RED 22
- BrakesSram Red
- Handlebar3T Ergonova Pro
- Stem3T ARX 2 Pro
- Seatpostteammachine SLR01, carbon
- SeatFizik Arione R7 Manganese
- HubsDT Swiss R23 Spline
- RimsDT Swiss R23 Spline
- TyresContinental GP4000S, 700 x 23C Folding
- Weight6.80 kg
|Rider height cm||<164||164-172||170-177||175-182||180-188||>188|
|Seat tube st mm||475||505||535||555||575||605|
|Top tube tt‘ mm||520||535||550||560||575||590|
|Head tube ht mm||108||128||148||163||183||208|
|Seat angle sa °||73.5||73.5||73.5||73.5||73.5||73.5|
|Head angle ha °||70.5||72||72.5||72.5||72.5||72.5|
|Rear center rc mm||402||402||402||402||402||402|
|Front center fc mm||571||575||586||596||611||626|
|Wheelbase wb mm||963||967||978||988||1003||1019|
|BB drop mm||69||69||69||69||69||69|
|Fork length fl mm||370||370||370||370||370||370|
|Fork rake fr mm||41.6||41.6||41.6||41.6||41.6||41.6|
|Crank length mm||170||170||172.5||172.5||172.5||175|
|Stem length mm||90||100||110||120||130||130|
|Stem angle °||+/- 6||+/- 6||+/- 6||+/- 6||+/- 6||+/- 6|
|Bar width mm||420||420||420||440||440||440|
|Bar drop mm||123||123||123||123||123||123|
|Bar reach mm||77||77||77||77||77||77|
|Post length mm||300||300||300||300||300||300|
|Post offset mm||15||15||15||15||15||15|
The teammachine SLR01 is the lightest bike in the BMC lineup. The frame weighs a feathery 790 grams, and only 1380 grams as a frameset (see details), putting it amongst the lightest framesets commercially available. The SLR01’s high-level stiffness enables stunning acceleration, even while climbing the steepest grades. The Grand Tour-winning SLR01 geometry provides excellent agility, maximum control, and sure-footed confidence on the fastest descents and tightest switchbacks.
BMC replaced traditional prototyping processes with superpowerful Accelerated Composites Evolution (ACE) technology. With this unique iterative computer-modeling program, over 34,000 possible frame configurations were analyzed to optimize the bike's geometrical structure, tube cross-sections, and carbon layup. The final result is the teammachine SLR01: a bike that embodies the perfect combination of weight, stiffness and vertical compliance to deliver the ultimate pro tour-worthy ride.
We solved the rider’s need for all-day comfort with our Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC). The TCC combines stiffness in laterally flexing directions and compliance in vertical directions. Carbon fiber layups and tube shapes are optimized so the frame can resist rider-actuated forces, while at the same time offer compliance to road feedback.
This bike is fully UCI compliant.
- ACE technology full carbon frame, fork and seatpost
- DTi cable routing, compatible with mechanical and electronic groupsets
- Frame weight: 790 g including all hardware (size 56 cm)
- Frameset weight: 1380 g including fork, seatpost, headset (size 56 cm)
- Hardware includes: derailleur hanger, cable guides and seat clamp Bottom bracket
- BB86 Shimano press-fit
- ACE technology, full carbon fork
- 1–1/8" to 1–1/2" tapered steerer tube
- Fork weight 330 g
- ACE technology full carbon Seatpost
- Standard offset 15 mm, also available with 30 mm offset
- Seatpost weight 180 g
- 6 sizes: 48 cm–61 cm (refer to geometry chart for details)