speedfox SF01 29
Cunning and Versatile
- APS carbon (Rear Travel 130mm)
- Fox 32 Float CTD FIT Factory Kashima 130mm
- Fox Float CTD Factory Kashima
- Shimano XTR
- Shimano XTR BR-M9000 180/180
- DT Swiss XM 1501 Spline ONE
- 11.7 kg
Attention to detail at all levels; integrated frame protection on the chainstay, optional chain catcher and chain guide, and a replaceable front derailleur hanger.
The BBC92 pressfit bottom bracket is fitted with ISCG 05 tabs.
Our BWC geometry is naturally applied to the new speedfox SF01 cockpit; it gets a short stem with wide handlebars and a long reach.
Super short chain stays are part of the BWC equation, to make the bike feel fun and playful. The full-carbon, rear triangle receives a 12x142 through-axle system and replaceable brake inserts.
Big Wheel ConceptAgility & stability - Purposeful geometry and cockpit design means our 29" bikes are nimble, stable and incredibly efficient.
Advanced Pivot SystemNo compromises - APS suspension technology allows you to pedal hard, brake fast, and soak up bumps without compromise.
- FrameAPS (Rear Travel 130mm)
- SizeXS / S / M / L / XL
- ForkFox 32 Float CTD FIT Factory Kashima 130mm
- Rear ShockFox Float CTD Factory Kashima
- ChainwheelShimano XTR FC-M9020 36-26T
- CassetteShimano XTR CS-M9000 11-40
- ChainShimano XTR CN-HG900
- Front DerailleurShimano XTR FD-M9020-D
- Rear DerailleurShimano XTR RD-M9000-GS
- ShifterShimano XTR Sl-9000I
- BrakesShimano XTR BR-M9000 180/180
- HandlebarBMC MFB01 Carbon
- StemBMC MSM02
- SeatpostRockShox Reverb Stealth
- SeatFizik Tundra M5
- HubsDT Swiss XM 1501 Spline ONE
- RimsDT Swiss XM 1501 Spline ONE
- TyresContinental MountainKing/X-King 2.2 Protection
- Weight11.7 kg
|Rider height cm||> 162||162-170||170-180||180-192||> 192|
|Seat tube st mm||390||420||460||500||530|
|Top tube tt‘ mm||566||588||609||630||652|
|Head tube ht mm||90||95||100||105||110|
|Seat angle sa °||74||74||74||74||74|
|Head angle ha °||68.5||68.5||68.5||68.5||68.5|
|Rear center rc mm||435||435||435||435||435|
|Front center fc mm||672||694||716||738||760|
|Wheelbase wb mm||1105||1127||1149||1171||1192|
|BB drop mm||35||35||35||35||35|
|Fork length fl mm||535||535||535||535||535|
|Fork rake fr mm||51||51||51||51||51|
|Crank length mm||170||170||175||175||175|
|Stem length mm||70||70||70||70||70|
|Stem angle °||6||6||6||6||6|
|Bar width mm||720||720||720||720||720|
|Bar rise mm||4||4||4||4||4|
|Post length mm||100x355||125x380||150x430||150x430||150x430|
You like to plan big epic rides? Then you'll need a versatile tool to safe fuel. The new speedfox is light. It shares the same technology as BMC's renowned cross-country race bike, the fourstroke.
130 mm Advanced Pivot System (APS) travel gives you that extra bit of control on sustained descents, and added comfort for long days in the saddle. The new speedfox comes in 5 sizes from XS to XL, ensuring that no one misses out on the adventure. Refer to geometry chart for details.
With BMC's Big Wheel Concept (BWC) 29er geometry, you can enjoy increased stability at high speeds and more confidence in technical terrain - without compromising on agility. Short chain stays, a long reach coupled with a short stem, a low bottom bracket and a slack head angle all work together to keep the bike stable and its rider confident on the roughest trails.
- APS suspension, 130 mm travel
- BWC 29er geometry
- Full carbon frame
- 12×142 mm rear axle
- Frame weight: 2210 g including all hardware
- Hardware includes: Rear shock, chain guide, bolts, seat clamp, and rear wheel axle
- Shock dimensions: 190×51 mm
- BB92 Shimano press-fit
Integrated chain guide and chain catcher
- Refer to specific manual
Initial load indicator
- Convenient SAG adjustment
- 1-1/8" to 1-1/2"
- Designed for 180 mm discs
- Maximum 203 mm rotors
- Replaceable threaded inserts
- Internal cable routing in the down tube
- Internal cable routing for reverb stealth seatpost
- 5 sizes: XS/S/M/L/XL (please refer to geometry chart for details)