You, the trail, synchronized
Trailsync: Combines two actions in one. Drop the seat post and open the rear suspension with the push of one button and vice versa.
IP Cable Routing: Prevents rattling, facilitates routing through internal carbon guide tubes.
Integrated Protection: Molded downtube and chainstay guards keep your frame safe from impacts, in a refined design package.
APS Advanced Pivot System: An efficient and durable suspension system with a trail tune. Supports you on the uphill while being fully active on the downhill. Multi Port: Lets you ride the bike with or without a front derailleur and provides access to the interior of the frame.
Mud Flap/Hidden Link: Hides all cables between the rear triangle and the main frame; keeps bearings clean.
Trailsync TechnologySynced – Trailsync technology combines dropper post operation and compression damping, simplifies your cockpit, and eliminates one-handed, on-the-fly adjustments.More Information
Advanced Pivot SystemNo compromises - APS suspension technology allows you to pedal hard, brake fast, and soak up bumps without compromise.More Information
Big Wheel ConceptAgility & stability - Purposeful geometry and cockpit design means our 29" bikes are nimble, stable and incredibly efficient.More Information
- FrameSpeedfox 01 - Advanced Pivot System - Trailsync
- Tubing01 Premium Carbon (F&R), Internal cable management
- SizeS (27,5) / M (27,5 & 29) / L (29) / XL (29)
- Rear ShockFox Float DPS, Perfomance Elite, Evol, Remote (120/130mm)***
- Front Derailleur-
- Rear Derailleur-
- SeatpostBMC Trailsync, 120mm*
- ColourFisher Green
- Infos***M size spec - values adjusted for frame/wheel sizes
|Size||S (27.5")||M (27.5")||M (29")||L (29")||XL (29")|
|Seat tube st mm||410||430||440||480||510|
|Top tube tt‘ mm||587||613||611||634||653|
|Head tube ht mm||110||120||105||115||135|
|Seat angle sa °||73.25||73.25||73.25||73.25||73.25|
|Head angle ha °||67.5||67.5||68.25||68.25||68.25|
|Rear center rc mm||430||430||445||445||445|
|Front center fc mm||685||712||704||728||748|
|Wheelbase wb mm||1111||1138||1145||1169||1189|
|BB drop mm||22||22||37||37||37|
|Fork length fl mm||517||517||526||526||526|
|Fork rake fr mm||46||46||51||51||51|
|Crank length mm||170||175||175||175||175|
|Stem length mm||45||55||55||55||55|
|Bar width mm||760||760||760||760||760|
|Bar rise mm||15||15||15||15||15|
|Stand over height mm||695||722||734||752||773|
Advanced riders constantly adjust their suspension platform and seatpost height to optimize their bikes for the terrain ahead. We engineered Trailsync technology to elegantly link the dropper post and platform damping technologies so that any necessary adjustment happens in the blink of an eye, with just one remote lever.
The Speedfox’s suspension is firm when its seatpost is up for pedaling. Once you get to the top of a hill, one flick of a lever simultaneously drops the saddle and opens the platform damping for a smooth, plush descent. Trailsync’s cable-actuated components and integrated seat mast are internally routed, sothe technology doesn’t interfere with the Speedfox’s neat aesthetics. Fewer levers and cables also save some grams.
APS – Advanced Pivot System
Smooth is fast. The best suspension designs provide controland confidence so you can ride without hesitation. We optimize our Advanced Pivot System (APS) for pedaling efficiency and smooth operation on each of our full-suspension mountain bikesto handle the demands of the terrain the bike is intended for.High Level IntegrationFor more than a decade BMC has led industry integrationand design-developing innovative engineering solutions in ourunique Impec Lab.We invent groundbreaking frames and technology, then refineand integrate those technologies for maximum rider benefit.We’ve eliminated external cable housing from handlebar tochainstay and blended suspension and frame guards seamlesslyinto the design of the Speedfox. The result of all this effort is abeautiful, sleek design that also performs.
- Frame: Speedfox 01 - Premium Carbon Frame (F&R) - 120mm 29” / 130mm 27.5”
- Fork: Tapered steerer 1-1/8” to 1-1/2”, 51mm offset for 29” / 46mm for 27.5”
- Seatpost: Trailsync
- Frame Technology: Trailsync, Advanced Pivot System Suspension
- Sizes: S (27,5) / M (27,5 & 29) / L (29) / XL (29)
- Frame Weight: 2330g*
- Frame: Trailsync integrated suspension lockout/dropper post combination, Internal Cable Management, Integrated Mud Flap
- Frame: X-12 Boost Axle - 148x12/12 Standard
- Fork: Tapered steerer 1-1/8” to 1-1/2”, 51mm offset for 29" / 46mm for 27.5"
- Seatpost: Integrated Trailsync Dropper Post, S 27,5" 80mm / M 27,5" & 29" 100mm / L & XL 29" 120mm Drop
- Bottom Bracket: PF92
- Brakes: Postmount 140mm (other sizes with adapter)
- Drivetrain: Side-swing front derailleur compatible, Replaceable standard or direct mount rear derailleur hangers
- Tires: 27.5", 29" / max. tire width 58mm (6mm clearance)
*Frame weight for lightest finish, incl. shock