A racing evolution
- MTT Carbon 29
- Fox 32 Float Factory Series FIT4 Kashima iRD Remote 100mm
- Shimano XTR Di2, 2x11, 36-26T, 11-40T
- Shimano XTR 160/160
- BMC MWX 01 Carbon
The MTT system relies on a dual-guide design to promote torsional and lateral stiffness and is available in 3 levels of damping.
New internal cable management system keeps dirt and grime away from the shift and brake lines.
142mm rear hub spacing combined with thru-axle stiffness makes the rear end of the teamelite truly high-performance.
Micro travel technologyBMC’s Micro Travel Technology (MTT) is the evolution of several generations of advanced cross-country weaponry. The progressive composite engineers of the Impec Lab spent two years developing and perfecting the function and performance of the system.More Information
Tuned Compliance ConceptTuned performance - Stiff where you need it, compliance where you don't.More Information
Dual Transmission IntegrationRider's choice - Aesthetics should not be an afterthought - DTi allows BMC frames to look like the precision machines we designed them to be, regardless of drivetrain variations.More Information
Big Wheel ConceptAgility & stability - Purposeful geometry and cockpit design means our 29" bikes are nimble, stable and incredibly efficient.More Information
- FrameMTT Carbon 29
- SizeXS / S / M / L / XL
- ForkFox 32 Float Factory Series FIT4 Kashima iRD Remote 100mm
- Rear Shock-
- ChainwheelShimano XTR FC-M9000 36-26T
- CassetteShimano XTR CS-M9000 11spd 11-40T
- ChainShimano XTR CN-M9000
- Front DerailleurShimano XTR SM-FD905-D
- Rear DerailleurShimano XTR RD-M9050-GS
- ShifterShimano XTR SW-M9050-I
- BrakesShimano XTR BL/BR-M9000 160/160mm
- HandlebarBMC MFB 01 720mm Carbon
- StemBMC MSM 02
- SeatpostBMC Compliance Post Carbon 5mm Offset
- SeatFizik Tundra M3 carbon
- HubsBMC MWX 01 by DT Swiss, Centerlock
- RimsBMC MWX 01 Carbon
- TyresContinental Race King 29x2.2
- ColourStealth Black
|Seat tube st mm||400||445||485||535||575|
|Top tube tt‘ mm||550||584||610||630||649|
|Head tube ht mm||90||90||100||110||120|
|Seat angle sa °||73.5||73.5||73.5||73.5||73.5|
|Head angle ha °||70||70||70||70||70|
|Rear center rc mm||429||429||429||429||429|
|Front center fc mm||625||659||685||706||725|
|Wheelbase wb mm||1046||1081||1107||1128||1146|
|BB drop mm||61||61||61||61||61|
|Fork length fl mm||486||506||506||506||506|
|Fork rake fr mm||51||51||51||51||51|
|Crank length mm||170||170||175||175||175|
|Stem length mm||70||70||70||70||70|
|Stem angle °||6||6||6||6||6|
|Bar width mm||720||720||720||720||720|
|Bar rise mm||4||4||4||4||4|
|Post length mm||350||350||400||400||400|
|Stand over heath mm||687||773||803||828||838|
The incredible carbon engineering advancement known as Micro Travel Technology (MTT) brings riders the perfect rear-end compliance for cross-country racing.
Winning a World Cup race is all about maximizing technical advantages and a 1-kg frame is where it all begins. Incredible innovations in carbon technology make this frame an industry, and race-leading machine.
Cross-country racing demands maximal pedaling efficiency to power up climbs, and snappy handling to navigate the descents – with efficient power transfer to finish the sprint off without hesitation.
The fastest way around obstacles…simply roll over them! 29er wheels are the fastest wheel choice, without question. All of our race-bred XC bikes are armed with BWC geometry and 29er wheels.
- MTT full carbon frame and seatpost
- BWC 29er geometry
- Frame weight 1080g
- 142 thru-axle rear spacing
- BB92 Shimano press-fit
- DTi internal cable routing management
- Downtube integrated chain catcher
- 1–1/8" to 1–1/2"
- Designed for 140 mm
- Maximum 160 mm
- 5 sizes: XS / S/M/L / XL (please refer to geometry chart for details)