Road speed meets off-road confidence
- ACE Technology, 01 Carbon, Tuned Compliance Concept
- TCC 01 Premium Carbon Compliance-Fork, Disc-specific
- TCC 01 Premium Carbon Compliance-Post, 3mm offset, 27.2mm
The CX01 comes fully optimized for hydraulic disc brakes featuring conveniently integrated cable routing for a neat, clean, look.
TCC features of the fork crown and legs optimize steering performance without sacrificing frontend comfort.
ACE technology applied to the CX01 results in an extra wide top tube to head tube union.
Dropped, thin seat stays and Angle Compliance Technology in the rear triangle create ideal, race-proven compliance benefits.
Accelerated Composites Evolution Technology1, 2, 34,000.... BMC's proprietary computer technology evaluates thousands of versions of a frameset design, ensuring the final product delivers the performance riders demand.More Information
Dual Transmission IntegrationRider's choice - Aesthetics should not be an afterthought - DTi allows BMC frames to look like the precision machines we designed them to be, regardless of drivetrain variations.More Information
- FrameCrossmachine CX01
- TubingACE Technology, 01 Carbon, Tuned Compliance Concept
- Size48 / 51 / 54 / 57 / 60
- ForkTCC 01 Premium Carbon Compliance-Fork, Disc-specific
- Rear Shock-
- Front Derailleur-
- Rear Derailleur-
- SeatpostTCC 01 Premium Carbon Compliance-Post, 3mm offset, 27.2mm
- ColourTeam Red
- Price EUR 2'999
|Seat tube st mm||475||505||535||565||600|
|Top tube tt‘ mm||518||534||549||563||583|
|Head tube ht mm||108||128||148||171||201|
|Seat angle sa °||73.5||73.5||73.5||73.5||73.5|
|Head angle ha °||70.5||72||72.5||72.5||72.5|
|Rear center rc mm||425||425||425||425||425|
|Front center fc mm||576||580||591||605||625|
|Wheelbase wb mm||994||997||1008||1022||1043|
|BB drop mm||62||62||62||62||62|
|Fork length fl mm||377||377||377||377||377|
|Fork rake fr mm||45||45||45||45||45|
|Crank length mm||170||170||172.5||172.5||175|
|Stem length mm||90||100||110||120||130|
|Stem angle °||+/- 6||+/- 6||+/- 6||+/- 6||+/- 6|
|Bar width mm||420||420||420||440||440|
|Bar drop mm||125||125||125||125||125|
|Bar reach mm||70||70||70||70||70|
|Post length mm||350||350||350||350||350|
|Post offset mm||15||15||15||15||15|
|Stand over height mm||735||763||796||813||845|
BMC’s revolutionary ACE Technology software has been applied to optimize the CX01 tube shapes, carbon laminate, and geometrical structure. The resulting frameset rockets off the startline and dives confidently into the first turn, leaving the shattered field safely behind. Suffer just a little less with the high-performance Crossmachine.
The Crossmachine CX01 is the lightest cross bike in our line-up. In fact it’s one of the lightest framesets commercially available. But lightweight is too easy for our engineers – its the unique blend of lightweight, stiffness and compliance that puts the Crossmachine ahead of the pack.
Acceleration re-Defined – with every stomp of the pedals it’s obvious this is more than just a tagline; it’s an engineering philosophy. For the sharpest of climbs and the hardest accelerations, for every attack and every switchback, it’s obvious that the Crossmachine CX01 holds nothing back.
Light, stiff, compliant – the old saying says “pick two”. Thanks to ACE Technology, we decided to pick all three. The Crossmachine CX01 was designed to keep elite ‘cross racers fresh during their most grueling races. It will do the same for you.
- Frame: Crossmachine CX01, Premium Carbon Frame
- Fork: Crossmachine CX01, Premium Carbon Fork -Disc-specific
- Seatpost: TCC Premium Carbon Compliancepost
- Frame Technology: Advanced Composite Evolution Technology
- Sizes: 5 sizes: 48 / 51 / 54 / 57 / 60
- Frame Weight: 1100g (54cm)**
- Fork Weight: 450g (uncut)
- Frame: DTi internal cable management, External mechanical cable management, Internal rear brake cable routing
- Frame: Standard QR 135mm
- Fork: Standard QR 100mm, Tapered steerer 1-1/8” to 1-1/2”
- Seatpost: 27.2mm, 3mm offset (18 & 30mm available)
- Bottom Bracket: PF86
- Brakes: Natural-born postmount, 140/160mm (F) / 140 (R)***
- Drivetrain: Braze-on front derailleur mount, ACE Technology replaceable rear, derailleur hanger
- Tires: 35mm maximum width****
**Average sample weight with hardware
***Rotor sizes adapted for some frame sizes
****Tire dimensions based on measured tire width